Google Adwords and Overture are the 2 most popular and effective pay per click ("PPC) programs. There are other pay per click search engines that provide effective results, such as Mamma.com,
Looksmart, Kanoodle, Business.com, and Findwhat. East Coast Internet will implement the right PPC program for your business with keywords targeted to reach your specific audience.
At East Coast Internet, we merely don't set the highest bid on keywords and put your campaign on auto pilot. Our PPC programs are handled by humans, not fancy software packages. Our staff of experts will work closely with you to identify your top competitors in the marketplace, develop a list of appropriate keywords for bidding, analyze your competitors' bids on those top keywords to assist you in establishing an effective online advertising budget, track and adjust your campaign to optimize performance.
9-step effective step process for PPC programs
- Keyword research. We do extensive research on your market and develop a list of potential
keywords for your marketing campaign.
- Competitor Bidding. We identify and analyze your competitors' bidding for keywords to develop a
realistic online advertising budget.
- Keyword Selection. We eliminate certain keywords, which have a potentially low Return on
investment. Typical example of such keywords would be the key phrases that include the word
"Free" in them. This essentially means that the mentality of the person searching the Internet is not
to spend money.
- Attractive Ad Copy. We create attractive, salable ad copy, which will increase the probability of a
click from the search engine traffic.
- Traffic Analysis. We analyze the traffic coming to the website - the paths they follow and their
exit routes. This helps us in finding any anomalies (if present).
- Bid Management. We have an initial consulting session with you, whereby, we decide upon the
bid rates. Based on these rates we optimize each Ad groups, so that they yield maximum returns.
- ROI Calculations. We calculate the Return On Investment for your keywords. This data is
invaluable, because in 3 months time you will have an extensive database of maximum performing
keywords for your site.
- Campaign Reporting. Depending upon the campaign that you select, we will provide weekly or
monthly reports of the campaign and over a period of time we will analyze these reports.
- Campaign Tweaking. Based on the reports we provide, we will further tweak the campaign to
increase the return on investment by adding or deleting certain Ad groups or under performing
keywords. We may also run multispecific audiences.
If you would like to speak to an East Coast Internet representative about our pay per click management services, please contact us.